Excellent employment opportunities await you at the Wheaton Eye Clinic. Founded in 1942, the Clinic is the largest private ophthalmology practice in Illinois. It is a preferred referral center for doctors throughout the Midwest because it offers medical treatment in 12 ophthalmology subspecialties and is a full service provider of eye care services with ophthalmologists, optometrists, eyewear and contact lens departments. The Wheaton Clinic oversees more than 90,000 patient visits a year from locations in Wheaton, Naperville, Hinsdale and Plainfield.
- Ophthalmic testing responsibilities include a variety of tasks.
Must have experience or training in:
- Applanation Tonometry
- Humphrey Visual Fields
- Medicare compliant history taking
- OCT/Spectralis, Goldmann Visual Fields and Retinal Angiography preferred
- Full time position available during clinic hours:
Mon-Tue-Fri 7:30 am – 5:30 pm or 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wed-Thur 7:30 am – 8:00 pm or 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat 7:30 am - noon
- Possible travel between Wheaton Eye Clinic locations
- Please send resume or letter of interest to Kati Read, Medical Dept. Manager
- Fax: 630.668.8916