Tests and Procedures
Because Wheaton Eye Clinic is an ophthalmology practice offering comprehensive subspecialty care, the tests and procedures we use are as varied as the thousands of patients our doctors treat each month. Wheaton Eye Clinic combines cutting-edge technology with the latest protocols and treatments to successfully treat every patient.
Cornea and External Disease
- Anterior Stromal Puncture
- Bandage Soft Contact Lenses
- Epithelial Debridement
- Full-Thickness Corneal Implant (PKP)
- Lubricating Drops
- Partial Corneal Transplant
- Phototherapeutic Keratectomy (PTK)
- Salt Ointment
Learn more about cornea and external disease ...
Custom Cataract Surgery
- Astigmatic Keratotomy (AK)
- Limbal Relaxing Incisions (LRI)
Learn more about custom cataract surgery ...
Eyelid and Orbital Plastic Surgery and Reconstruction
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- Punctal Plugs
Learn more about eyelid and orbital plastic surgery and reconstruction ...
- Dilation of Pupils
Learn more about general ophthalmology ...
- Filtering Microsurgery (also known as “trabeculectomy” or “sclerostomy”)
Learn more about glaucoma ...
- Laser Vision Correction
Learn more about LASIK-refractive services ...
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Orthoptic Therapy
Learn more about pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus ...
Retina and Vitreous
- Pneumatic Retinopathy
- Scleral Buckle
Learn more about retina and vitreous ...
Learn more about uveitis ...