Message to Our Patients:
For almost 80 years, the Wheaton Eye Clinic has been committed to the mission of providing excellent and compassionate eye care to patients in DuPage County and beyond. Our physicians, optometrists, and staff are available and ready to serve our patients’ eye care needs. In the midst of the COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) pandemic, we have remained committed to this mission, and we have taken steps to maximize the safety of our patients and employees, in accordance with CDC guidelines, while still providing world class eye care to those in need:
(1) In compliance with Governor Pritzker’s mandate, over 90% of our staff are fully vaccinated. Those staff members who were unable to partake in the vaccines are tested weekly for Covid19.
(2) All patients and visitors, as well as all physicians and staff, are required to wear masks in our facilities, in accordance with state and federal health recommendations.
(3) We encourage family members and friends of patients to wait in their vehicles in our parking lots to reduce congestion within our offices. Pediatric patients should be accompanied by only one parent, whenever possible.
(4) We will continue to ask that all patients who have COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, nasal congestion reschedule their appointment. Patients with symptoms are required to reschedule their appointments and should contact their primary care provider.
(5) Our physicians and staff are mandated to monitor themselves for COVID19 symptoms on a daily basis. Any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 are reported to Wheaton Eye Clinic leadership as well as the affected individual’s primary care physician.
(6) The Delta variant may feel like a setback to us all, the Wheaton Eye Clinic has remained on top of the changes and challenges. While we may be turning the proverbial corner, we will continue to be diligent with both your safety and our staff’s safety as the priority.
(7) You are able to schedule an optical appointment for glasses at (630) 588-3694 and schedule a contact lens appointment at (630) 668-8250, Option #2.
(8) Business and Insurance departments are available by phone directly at (630) 588-3632.
In conclusion, we want to acknowledge you, the patient, for helping us in our efforts throughout this entire period. We would also like to recognize the dedication and commitment of our staff at the Wheaton Eye Clinic. We have remained open and available throughout this pandemic. Please call us at (630) 668-8250, Option #3, and we will help you find the best possible solution to your vision problem.
Sincerely, The Physicians of the Wheaton Eye Clinic
Wheaton Eye Clinic’s unparalleled commitment to excellence is evident in our continued growth. Today we provide world-class medical and surgical care to patients in six suburban locations—Wheaton, Naperville, Hinsdale, Plainfield, St. Charles, and Bartlett.(630) 668-8250 (800) 637-1054